Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Diaper Change

Victoria and I have been reunited after a three week absence. So this means that I have been reunited with the Dixon st stairs 5ive days a week, but i'm not complaining, unlike some...The courses feel longer this time round, so its a bit demotivating.

I've had a strange feeling of change since i've been back in Wellington, so this has led to actions of change. Took most of the junk off my walls, leaving something that looks a little more sophisticated for such a person as I. Three days ago i sat on Cuba mall trying to sell the dreadlocks i was cutting off, only one couple felt the urge to buy one, Bruce. But now i am left with three dreads and a whole lot of mess on my head.

I feel myself falling into old habits although they are slightly tweaked. Hmmm what does this mean

Your still mine miss Price.

2 comments:

Broken Fingaz Graff Art