Thursday, June 17, 2010

Update

Ok so finished with semester, in the middle of exams right now. Meant to be studying of course. Completed my pysch exam, I think that went pretty well, I have yet to sit my philosophy exam...not holding out to much hope for that.

Man the last couple of weeks have been crazy, being autumn here, there has been fungi growing everywhere... and there is a tree at the top of the botanic gardens dubbed the trippy tree, its name does it justice. Been hanging out with Charlie and Charlotte a lot, going on little quests around the central wellington region, finding spots and spliffs. A local band named Polter...oh my god, remember that name, found them through the guitarists brother Simon who I met the second time I came to Wellington to look for flats.

Bought a second hand Audix mic from cash converters for my home recording. Which is going well, just having trouble getting tone!

Ken the palm is going well.

And...i'm gonna get rats. When i come back down from Auckland these holidays I will make my rat hutch and buy me some rodents.

1 comment:

  1. Where are these rats you spoke of in this post?

    I am yet to see them...

    ReplyDelete

Broken Fingaz Graff Art