Monday, April 12, 2010

Back Home

I have gravitated towards wellington City once again. After a week in Auckland its good to be back here in this room. My Auckland time was valuable however. Met up with nearly everyone i wanted to. Completed what i believe to be THE Seafood Series Board. Complete with a bow, kick tail and fiberglass... (so it don't snap). After a bit of a wrestle with the Airport I managed to claim it again, and here it is sitting next to me, looking longingly at my shoes waiting to be ridden. So the coming week will be seen through my computer screen as i type up the method section for my Lab Report. There is a new billboard outside of my room. ANZ this time, no half naked men or woman, just text "In a perfect world you'd dictate your working hours *smaller type* As you probably don't, more of our branches are now open longer." Truly inspiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Broken Fingaz Graff Art